Verizon customer service sucks
JASPOR30
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why do we pay so much a month to not get the customer service we need?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon customer service sucks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JASPOR30, your need to get the help and service you need is certainly reasonable. If you had an experience where the proper help was not provided, it's imperative that your feedback is heard and submitted. I am also conscientious about my budget, so I am the right person to go to in order to review over cost-effective options with you. I have sent a message to your inbox to further review your account. Please reply to me there.

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mgash01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought I would add my recent experience

Verizon does suck. They keep sending me defective phones and service reps don't care. One (kori) actually dumped me into the IVR because she was too lazy to help me, and she is a supervisor. Cliff at executive customer service basically said he didn't care about all the lies and broken promises and defective phones. I thought after being a customer for 18 years I might get some respect, Cliff proved me wrong

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello @Msgash1717, this is not the customer service experience that we want to provide you. Our goal is to always help you as much as possible. Having a device replaced multiple times can become tiresome and we want to provide you a lasting solution. Your loyalty is of great importance to us. What is happening with your device exactly?

GeorginaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mgash01
Enthusiast - Level 2

It isn't an iPhone 7 it is a galaxy s8+. This is my 5th phone in 3 months.

Clifford did not care one bit about the numerous promises, rudeness and

being hung up on by Verizon. All I wanted to do is exchange this piece of

junk phone for a different model. Clifford said I could upgrade at full

cost and not exchange my phone. I said that was unacceptable and he

basically said that he didn't care. And,a supervisor Kori hung up on me.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018, 2:13 PM vzw_customer_support <

KATTZI84
Enthusiast - Level 2

i had poor service as well. I have to say one of the worst experience in a long time. Francisco was disrespectful. And once I told him not to message me anymore, he still did. It was like he was taunting me. Asked for an email address to forward my concerns, and they gave me a NY address to write to.