Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
ClassicRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does yours say deliver on the 16th or ship on the 16th?

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

melzyt123​ what time did you get your original order confirmation Email? and what size and color did you get?

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

anyone that has had their card charged: What location code is your phone shipping from? my order is showing N215501

0 Likes
melzyt123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my confirmation email on 9/9 at exactly 12:35am. I ordered the 128gb Rose Gold Plus. Location code is "W779201." I was one of those people who's confirm email says 9/16 but the link in the email said (until about an hour ago) 9/28. Got a text from Verizon that a payment had been made to my account (it was referring to the $31 I still owed for my device upgrade plan). Looked at my cc account and the full amount had been charged. My order still says "processing" but the ship date is now changed to 9/16 (what the email said the whole time). Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I see my location code but what does that mean? How do you know where its coming from?

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you!

Robwithtoast12​: If I remember from previous pre-orders location code is location where the phone is shipping from. Knowing which location codes are shipping/about to ship helps others get an idea if theirs is coming from the same location.

0 Likes
MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My location is 0862001 card was just charged 7 plus Rose Gold 128g

mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did a Facebook message to Verizon today about which date to believe for my 7+ 128 Jet Black,ordered about 30 min after preorders opened. Deliver by date is 10/5, but ship date (checking order confirmation link) is 11/2. They say it's 11/2. Not a happy camper right now, and I told them that. Just hope that they don't really know any more about this than the rest of us. I understand that the Plus models in Jet Black won't ship quickly, but almost two months to wait is unacceptable. Apple made a big deal of the Plus model as well as the new Jet Black color at the keynote. They should have produced more than 10 to sell, and Verizon needs to give buyers one tentative date, not two that are two months apart. Rant over.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

[removed]

I'm still waiting for mine to say updated with shipping date.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
NOLPIN42
Enthusiast - Level 1

My card was just charged!

I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Black 128gb

Location is D772001