Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Mine has shown 9/23 in email and website but no tracking or card charge for me yet.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I honestly think they have it set up by region As well. i guess it just depends on where you live

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine either. our theory is that the 9/23 orders are first. Then the 9/28 will follow. Hopefully we get it a week early as well lol. I think im just so impatient because i rally want this phone lol

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

It's either we get an over night tomorrow! which I doubt or we get them sometime next week. In the worst case we get them the week after.  

JACPRI4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just FYI, my tracking shows that its overnight shipping via Fedex. Fedex was holding the package in Memphis, TN for Friday delivery. So there is hope that orders could be processed tomorrow and still make it in your hands on Friday!

And this is purely a guess, but it would seem Apple had more of the 128GB models available than they did the 32 or 256. Seems like those are the ones that are shipping "early" based on the ship dates that Verizon quoted when the orders were made.

MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

You know you have a point there. Im not tryna get my hopes up but you make a lot of sense jaja

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone else get a tracking number or had their card charged? For the 9/28 deliveries.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

That's a negative for me ghost rider  

wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Order placed at 2:18am CDT for 256 Jet Black 7 plus. Shipping date in email and on order status screen showing ship date of 9/28. I called the #611 and used the automated system to check status and ship date is saying 9/24 For my preorder. May want to check yours as well. Just a heads up. No card charged yet though, so just waiting.

0 Likes
KB13

Mine was originally a ship date of 9/28. It just updated today to 9/16 and charged my card. Someone else mentioned it as well and they also go the 128gb Rose Gold. Still no tracking information, but I anticipate that tomorrow.

0 Likes