Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
gomorrah

My friend and I literally ordered minutes apart. Both ordered as soon as it was available in our time zone. He lives in Indiana, I live in New Mexico. So Central and Mountain time. Both had the 9/23 ship date. His card got charged and he got shipping info updated this morning. I got nothing. So I don't know how they do it. If I don't get it on Friday, I'll be just as happy to get it next week. I'm not sure its a "theory" but they might go East to West. Even though Apple is in CA. smh

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

So I tried the 611 automated system too. It comfirmed my preorder number and only advised "that information is available online at" and gave me the order status site address. Go figure LOL.

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

My tracking says Memphis overnight as well.

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered minutes after launch and received my tracking this morning. I live in California. I ordered an iPhone 7+ 128gb rose gold.

0 Likes
gomorrah

Maybe its cause you didn't get a black one. The Jet Black is impossible, but Matte black might be slower cause of demand too? I don't know. I don't know how Apple order structure works, but the same guy that ordered the same model as me but doesn't live by me has all sorts of updates while I have none.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Suddenly a preorder date of 9/28 is looking better and better. A lot of sites reporting very limited quantity on release day.

Apple’s iPhone 7 will be super limited in stores and all jet black and Plus models are sold out | Te...

0 Likes
endlessct9a
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered on the 9th as soon as pre-orders were available - 128GB black 7+. Once it went through, it displayed a "deliver by" date of 9/23 but that has since disappeared. My American Express was charged late afternoon yesterday - Wednesday, 9/14. Order status still does not have any tracking information nor a new deliver by date. I'm assuming my phone has been shipped / close to being on its way since my card was charged?

0 Likes
DUSWER48

Ordered the fiance's soon as it was available, Rose Gold, 128 gig.  Hers is in Memphis right now, should have it it tomorrow.  I ordered mine, Silver, 128gig, Friday morning at 10:30am and still have not received any confirmations or updates.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
stirno

Ordered at 2:28am CST, iPhone 7+ 128GB in Black, got tracking info this morning. Overnight from memphis with 9/16 delivery.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Dang I guess I shafted. I ordered around the same time and I got the plus. I hope I can get charged to day and overnighted tomorrow!

0 Likes