Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

i'm seeing some consistency around the 128GB models getting early tracking. good for you, that's awesome.

MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe those were the models they had the most. I ordered a 32gb 7+ matte black

0 Likes
JENVAN19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with you, people who have tracking all have the same 2 or 3 models. I think that Verizon is waiting on the other devices still from Apple.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I also ordered the matte black 32g plus but I haven't seen one word from anyone on it. I wonder if they are holding them. I honestly lost all my hope of getting it tomorrow. It sounds like I'll actually have to wait until my 9/28 date.

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

that's my feeling as well. and it really doesn't bother me to wait another week, it's just that if Verizon NEVER had the means to deliver some of these model variations by 9/16, they should have been up front about it. having it show 9/16 on the website and then pushed a week or two or more in your confirmation email is a poor way to set customer expectations.

killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

yep, i've only seen 128GB variants of the new black colors get tracking...

(i certainly could have overlooked something in here though, it's almost 20 pages Smiley Happy)

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes I completely agree. They got our hopes up with the 9/16 delivery. If we have to wait another week its cool but idk about more than that.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah I am just upset people are getting them before we me I have a order time before them. I know it not Verizon's fault they got a certain color before another. I just got up at 3AM haha. I guess I didn't need to.

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

that's the worst part about it. they failed to properly set expectations at 3am on a worknight!!

MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea i stayed up hoping it would help me getting the phone sooner. But its all good, I mean i guess itll be worth the wait once we actually have the phone

0 Likes