Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
GABRIELLE_AI7088

ordered a 7 plus rose gold 128 GB on 9/9 about 12:19 pst.bit said 9/16 ship date, 9/13 they charged my card then said they didn't. I see the charge on my cc but no update on my order. I contacted customer service three times and they all said it was fine and there would be no delay. I don't see a ship date, and I haven't received shipping information. They took the money so it would be nice to know what's going on.

0 Likes
Dixie963

I ordered a 7 Plus Gold 128. Due to problems with the website, my order was not completed until 3:58.  Had a ship date of 9/28.  Yesterday, 611 told me that my ship date was now estimated to ship on 9/24. I just checked and i have a tracking number, CC card has been charged and the phone has shipped!!!YIPEE  So everyone that preorder there is a glimmer of hope!!! Check your account!

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was thinking the same thing. When I called in due to an order mishap over the weekend, a supervisor of the customer service department told me that some versions of the 7 Plus weren't being released right away. She kind of tried to retract what she said, but she definitely left me with the impression that the phone I ordered (7 Plus - 256 - Black) wasn't being released until September 28.

0 Likes
martinoal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, you suck! How is it that other carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile are delivering to their customers, and I can't even get a lousy update as to where my phone is? Putting your customers in limbo is ridiculous, and it's clear that you weren't being forthright. In response to Bontjes​ comment, you knew that some versions of the 7 Plus weren't being released right away. I ordered a 256GB Silver 7 Plus with a delivery by date of 9/28, and now it's blatantly obvious that you don't intend to send these phones until at least that date.

Get your act together. You'd think that with as much money I dole out month after month, you people would at least have some basic understanding of customer service.

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is CONFIRMED.   Verizon STORES, do NOT have any PLUS models.  Nor do they have any JET BLACK!

So it sounds like from most of the posts I've read on here that either Apple has all the PLUS and JET black phones OR they don't even have them ready to sell/ship until 9/28.

Can anyone confirm that hey have or will receive a JET BLACK - PLUS model today 9/16?

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try not to be to hard on them. There are only so many phones to go around.

With that said, it would be nice if Apple and Verizon would be a little more transparent with the numbers. Sometimes knowing more helps relieve frustration. After all, this is a frustrating thing. We want to spend money and Verizon wants very badly to take it from us, but we have to wait!

0 Likes
RAYGON3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine was delivered an hour ago. I got a 256gb 7+ black.

Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's not surprising that the stores have no iPhone 7 plus models. Although, I would argue that those who pre-order should be first... Should they really be selling any in the stores before all the pre-orders are filled?

Were the any of the iPhone 7 plus models made available on the 16th or is this a iPhone 7 release day only for Verizon? I'm just curious.

martinoal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Transparency would be nice. I can't help but feel lied to. If I had a better idea of when I would be charged, I would feel a whole lot better. On top of that, dealing with a half-functioning phone is really not beneficial to feeling less frustrated.

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, so you got a PLUS model... that's good, but it wasn't one of the JET black models.

So at least we know there are PLUS models out there Smiley Happy

Anyone have a JET black 256GB PLUS model yet?