Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

What color did you order?

0 Likes
HAMPAT14

anyone getting their iphone 7 via UPS GROUND1?  says shipped yesterday but the tracking number isnt giving anything...

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Mine says deliver by 10/5 jet black 128gb 7plus

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

256GB matte black. i started trying to order at 3am EST and submitted around 3:15 when things began working.

0 Likes
jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered the 128gb black but wasnt able to order it until 730am. i had a deliver by date of 9/23. up until yesterday it said deliver by 9/23. now it has changed and says expected ship date: 9/23. i sure hope this doesnt mean that they are trying to tell me that that i shouldnt be expecting my new phone past next friday.

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine used to say Deliver by and now it says Ship by... guess they needed a couple extra days!?

0 Likes
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 2 Jet Black 7 Plus in 128gb in the 1st hour of preorder ...... I have three different deliver dates ... Oct 5th, Oct 12th and Oct 26th

MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 9/9/16 at about 5:20 est and it says 9/23/16. I ordered a iPhone 7 plus 128gb black.

Now my my wife and daughter preordered 2 phone the next day in a store and theirs came today. Both were iPhone 7 32gb. Friend of mine preordered his on Monday night and got his today.

What gives with the pluses being delayed????

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I stopped in at a Costco this afternoon hoping to be able to just see the phone. The guy said that he had received 9 of the iPhone 7s and still has at least one of each color. (That was about 2pm). He also told me that the 7 plus wasn't going to be available for a couple weeks at least.

I had been watching the delivery times on Verizon. It seems that there must have been more of the iphone 7's  available or less demand because they all had better ship dates.

As of this morning, the phone I ordered has the same ship date as when I ordered a week ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on recent iPhone 7 order, caryrae73. I can certainly help clarify this for you. Once your device actually ships you will be charged on your card and also receive notification for tracking your package.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes