Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's mine.  Ordered on 9/9 and hasn't moved since then.  No movement at all. My card has not been charged.  It looks like I won't be getting mine early, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

Processing Order 149XXXX . Please check back later for an updated order status.

• Order placed09/09/2016Pre-order number 1269XXXX...ProductsApple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in BlackStatusProcessing

Shipment #1

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in BlackApple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Black
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Please check later.

See Return policy

Status

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

Expected Ship Date

09/23/2016

0 Likes
jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am in the same exact boat. no change since my order date. that doesnt really bother me. what bothers is is that there are people who i know that ordered the same phone after me and got theirs this past friday. thats what frustrates me.

0 Likes
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Robert, I know it's always exciting when you get that new phone.  We are here to make sure you can track your package. If your order shows shipping it means that we are still in the process is sending the phone out. Once it is picked up by the carrier for delivery a tracking number will be generated. You should receive a notification by email or text once the tracking number is available.

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JJSidwell06
Enthusiast - Level 2

VINNY2292 I have the same dates for my Jet Black 128GB Iphone 7 Plus

0 Likes
cmc120653

Ordered 128 Gold and 128 Silver 7+ on 9/9 as soon as the store opened (9 AM CST). Original ship/deliver date was 09/28, just got notified they shipped via UPS yesterday. Tracking # isn't active with UPS yet though. Looks like now that launch weekend is done, they might start processing orders quickly.

Chris

0 Likes
jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

it seems as if its the black colors that are causing the majority of frustrations in regards to shipping.

0 Likes
BEAUTIFULEMADE

I ordered the 7+ RoseGold 128gb on 9/9/16 at 12:20am PST and originally it said my delivery date was 9/28. But I received a tracking number Friday and my new date is 9/20. I tracked the package and it is actually at my hometown facility. My delivery is through FedEx, so it will be here tomorrow.

I've learned through these threads that there is no way of figuring your DD based on others because unfortunately, even if you purchased before others, you still may be waiting longer.

Hope you get yours soon!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Ugh. I ordered on Saturday morning around 930 so I can't complain to much of having a ship date of october 12th but i went with the matte black bc it had the earliest ship by date. Maybe I wld have been better off going with the rose gold, they seem to be shipping ahead of schedule.

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered rose gold but I'm not sure if they are shipping ahead of schedule.... mine is still ship by 10/12... sigh... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the iPhone 7 plus 256 black on the 9th with a confirmation email at 2:47pm central and my CC just got charged today 9/19 at 9:05pm central. still, no update on shipping information hoping I will get it by friday.

0 Likes