Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a 32gb, MB 7plus. I ordered on 9/25 (in store)shipping date of 11/09. I haven't had any movement, but in other threads I've ready that most 32gb are shipping out 2weeks before scheduled shipping date. I'm hoping this is true as I'm becoming very impatient.

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's good. Yeah, it seems like they're slightly 2-3 weeks ahead, so hopefully you should get a shipping confirmation before next Friday (the 21st) - and hopefully me too!

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I agree it's just a few dollars difference. But for me, I just simply don't need the space. And, if I truly did need something urgently, I have access to Wifi at home, work, and LTE pretty much everywhere else, so I am not concerned to have "absolutely" everything downloaded to the phone.

Apple knows that there's more than one type of iPhone user out there, otherwise we'd only have one storage capacity to select.  Like you said, you have a need for that extra space!

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I agree buddy. Best of luck to you and hopefully your phones will arrive soon.

0 Likes
Rbyers87

I ordered my 7+ on 9/21 and estimated delivery date is 11/15? That is ridiculous.... why two months of a wait? I was hoping it was a mistake and it would update but it still says "processing"

0 Likes
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two months is ridiculous.  Agree.  Some of that is intentional (by Apple) to create publicity (we have so many orders we can't fill them all), some is based on supply and demand.  Mine is 7+ matte black, 128G, 9/21.  Shows 11/16.

If you ordered a Plus, jet black or matte black, and 128 or 256, those options are in shorter supply, thus backordered and longer wait times.

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sadly for lack of better description, they've got me "by the stones" because the $650 promotion expired. Even if I were to go to the store that has one in stock, i would lose the promotion.

just going to wait it out. I plan on having this phone for several years as I am not one that tends to upgrade immediately, i just couldn't pass up what is essentially "a free upgrade" from a 6 to a 7+.

I also came over from Sprint last summer and believe me it's more than a "one percent" difference in reliability. Verizon is light years above them and I would gladly wait a month or two for a phone that takes advantage of the network compared to Sprint, which had no data in the NYC outskirts unless I had 3 bars on LTE.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I canceled my jet black 128gb that had an edd of 11/30, and reordered 10/16 today the 256gb 7 plus matte black, new edd 11/9

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I hope you didn't have trade in you were counting on...

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

No, ugrading my device since it was 1/2 paid off, I just return it when I get my new one and start another 24 month lease agreement