Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like my 7+, 128, matte black ordered on 9/21 is on the way, Verizon just posted the $20 upgrade fee to my Visa, the estimated shipping was 11/16.

So 4 weeks early.

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

That gives me some hope that mine will be shipping soon. i ordered 9/25 with a shipping date of 11/09. I got a 32g so hopefully it doesn't make much of a difference.

SamJD
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 7 plus MB 128 GB

iphone 7 plus RG 128 GB

both purchased 9/16

edd was 10/26

received text tonight that order was received.

YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

We certainly want to see this awesome phone in your hands as quickly as possible, Rbyers87. We are working to fulfill orders as soon as the device is delivered to us from Apple. We will update http://www.vzw.com/orderstatus and email you as your device is processed and shipped.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome. Sounds like they are still running around 2 weeks ahead of time.

I find it interesting that someone that ordered on 9/25 and has a ship date of 11/09 and I ordered on 9/29 and have a ship date of 11/23.

I am hoping that I am near the front end of that bubble and hopefully I will be closer to 11/09 (and 2 weeks ahead of schedule also)

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

We got it bad. Ha,Ha!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I'm am frustrated! I call CS on last week and they said that my phone will be shipping out today even thought the expected ship date is the 19th. I'm pissed.

0 Likes
cartwrna

They are shipping early! We ordered (2) iPhone 7 plus 128GB in matte black, scheduled ship by date was 11/09, (ordered 9/20), just got email today that they had shipped and tracking information is up. Assuming 1 or 2 days to arrive our trade in phones will get there about a day past the 30 days. The 30th day since trade in offer for the $650 will be on 10/20. That's a bummer really. Hoping the phones come tomorrow, that way I can get the trade ins into the mail and maybe, just maybe, they will arrive right on that 30th day so I have no issues to deal with possibly! Dont know if anyone else has followed the thread about after 30 days the $650 trade offer could be void.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered my phone on the 17th of September, the rep told me as long as you have placed your order before the 30th of September then they will honor the promotion. I hope that they are being honest because some of them are rude.

0 Likes
Pilot1226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have contacted customer service about the issue too, since my phone is backordered until 11/23 right now, and was told that you have 30 days from the date of activation so long as you placed your order before Sep. 30 - when the promotion ended.

Basically, when you activate your new phone and specify you want to trade in your old phone, they mail you out a box to ship the trade-in back to them in.  The promotional amount was indicated on the screen before I confirmed the trade-in. (I did this with an iPhone 6 on the account when I activated my iPhone 7.)

0 Likes