Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Weth
Legend

I would plan that if you ordered through Verizon before the cutoff, cancel that order, and then buy anywhere else after the cutoff date, the $650 turn in deal is no longer valid for you.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is what I'm hearing, cutoff date being 9/30.  I checked the Apple store a while back and they only offered me like a $100, turning in my old phone. My turning in is a 5S phone

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know where I can get a tracking number? 611 said I could find it on the My Orders page, but mine hasn't been updated yet.

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

It should be on the email that they should of sent you. The Verizon Order Confirmation

0 Likes
ADAWIL70
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the MB 7 plus 256gb on 10/14 and had my edd changed on me several times already in the past 24 hours.  I had an initial edd of 10/18, then it bounced to 11/04, then to 11/11 and finally 11/30.  Just checked a second ago and it went back to 11/11.  Not sure if they are playing a joke on me, but it's getting ridiculous.  They can't seem to make up their mind of when they are getting their stock in from Apple.

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have yet to receive an updated email from them. The last one I received was when I placed my order.

0 Likes
YOECOURT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an expected shipping date of 11/30 for the Rose Gold iPhone 7 plus in 128 GB. Anyone else have this same date and/or an expected ship date within the month of Nov that have already received it?

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry my bag, I was getting order number and tracking number mixed up

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's okay. Im sure I will be getting an email tonight. Hopefully. If not I'll just call

the store I ordered it from. I'm sure they will know since that's where it's getting delivered.

0 Likes
DEGENP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been keeping up with the post ever since i purchased my iPhone 7 plus MB 128 (9/23).. just got my shipping orders in, my phone will be here on Friday.. There is a end in sight