Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
HALHUM3

My fiancé and I each ordered a 7+ (matte black and rose gold) in store on 9/21. Ship by date was 11/16 and just got the FedEx information that they shipped today!

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

iStockNow Live iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Stock Map

There's a site called iStockNow Live iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Stock Map, specifically Apple stores.   I noticed there are some iPhone Plus 256GB Jet Black out there but no 128GB JB anywhere in the states.  Anyway,  I thought this was a good tool that could be useful.

0 Likes
pmadsquuare
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 7 plus MB 128gb ordered 9/30, EDD of 11/30, received tracking info today.

Its unfortunate to those who couldnt wait a little longer and instead canceled and chose the 256gb model... Both MB and JB 7+'s are becoming more available guys. Patience is key!

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Well mine came In. 7plus , matte black, 128 gig. No big deal. Looks exactly the same as my oLed phone. Even my older cases fit it. It's faster, better camera and lighter but it's the same.

0 Likes
Sunshine_2k08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered iPhone 7 Plus 128 Matte Black on Sunday 10/16 and I got my tracking number yesterday and it shipped out as well. I should have it with me on Monday or Tuesday the latest! I am so excited to finally have it with me.

gonyxtorbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

This gives me hope. I ordered the matte black 256gb on 10/16 and have not seen any movement or have read anything on anyone's shipping with a relatively same order date.

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the 7+ Rose Gold 256gb on 10/17 with a EDD of 11/04. Nothing yet. Trying to wait patiently but it isn't easy haha

0 Likes
Sunshine_2k08
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes my expected ship date was 12/07 so I got excited when I found out it was shipped.

0 Likes
cookg
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is kind of weird. I pre-ordered MB Iphone 7 Plus 128GB at 09/25/2016, there is no information since then. Is that Verizon want pre-order people to wait because cancel and re-order will break the pre-order promotion which is far better than current offer. Not sure though, just have that kind of feeling...

0 Likes
Vixstra
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just ordered mine on sat 10/29 and says estimated ship date is november 30. Smiley Sad

0 Likes