Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
TRAFOS12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got on to check the order status of my 256 rg+ which was supposed to ship on 11/4, got the email saying it was supposed to ship tomorrow 11/11 and now online it is showing an estimated ship date of 12/5.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

Oh no, Rose gold must be popular now

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is showing 12/5 now too.. grrrr this is so fustrating !

0 Likes
TRAFOS12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know!! Ugh!!

0 Likes
Y_SIRG

My edd is 11/30

ordered on oct/22

app says it will be shipped on the 17th

0 Likes
threecount
Enthusiast - Level 2

After posting on here a few days ago, I'm glad I decided not to order online or go directly through Verizon. I live near Philly and found an iPhone 7 plus black 256 in stock at the Atlantic City Apple Store. Walked in and picked it right up. Still using Verizon as my carrier but so glad I didn't have to wait as some people are saying they have had horror stories of up to six weeks or more.

Just check Istock.com for real-time availability of phones! Once you find the one you want, just reserve it and march right in to pick it up!

0 Likes
ANDMCC73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order went from "Processing, please check back later" to Shipment #1 on myVerizon, but card hasn't been charged yet.

Can someone tell me if this is a good sign?

yousethere88

silver 7 plus 128 ordered yesterday, shipped today.  was told wouldnt ship until 12/7 by verizon and apple couldnt get me one until 12/21. weird.

0 Likes
MIRBRU37
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm seeing the same thing on my order page, been this way since last night and I've been stalking the page ever since hoping for a tracking number. Hopefully it's not a glitch, but a good sign :)!

usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

mine is saying the same

0 Likes