Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
brianfstew77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine showed last week a progress bar with shipped 11/17.  now its gone and my order page is saying the same thing (Shipment 1) but nothings been charged yet.  Heres hoping

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

all my old  orders donot have a status either. they use to say shipped in the status area. may be there is a glitch in the system becaus va couple of days ago i was able to access someone elses order status tied in to mine.

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

when checking my order status via the order comformation email it takes me t a different style of order status webpage than the one if you go through myverizon order status. it  gives you  this

• LOCATION CODE
    N832001
  • ORDER DATE
    10/23/2016
  • IN-STORE PICKUP
    Store Detail Not Available
  • PRODUCT NAMES
    4G 4FF Pre-Installed SIM
    iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB
0 Likes
MIRBRU37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too! I was concerned when it said I would be receiving a second phone that I definitely did not order, but glad it's gone now

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

just talke to a rep about my order she said that my order is scheduald to ship out on time which is 11/23.. and she said she does nt expect any delays. i believe the phones are in but they need time to process all of these back orders. also i think verizon will use this to  force people to pay bills because if your bill is not up to date they will not ship you your phone until it is.

0 Likes
emilyambro

my RG 256 plus was ordered on 10/25

original ESD was 11/9

then it was 12/5

then it was not 12/5 it was still 11/9

then it was 11/25

then it was 11/23

and then 12/5 again

and so on and so on

now my shipping shows no status or ESD.

This is so frustrating

Website shows one date, app shows another, *611 says something else, chat, phone customer service- everything says something different. I just want my phone that I was supposed to have last week...

0 Likes
emilyambro

oh and 2 other orders disappeared completely from my orders page. Verizon says they shipped last week but I never got notified. (phone cases, not phones)

also, one day last week I was able to see someone else's order of a Samsung tablet in another state on my orders page. so that was cool.

0 Likes
usmc3020
Enthusiast - Level 2

just to give everyone an update and to shine a little light on how screwed up this whle thing is. from backorders to the order status system, and  the CSRs.

so today I go on myverizon to check my order status and it was all screwed up.it had a different order date and no status. so I go to my conformation  email that was sent to me after placing my order and clicked the order status there.it takes me to a different order status webpage than the myverizon one. here all info is correct but still says processing. so I get on chat with Verizon and ask them to verify my order because I did not want my order to slip through the cracks and miss my ship date because of a glitch or error. here is the copy of the chat session.

{{{{{{

Alex: I'll be pulling up your account. Give me 1 to 2 minutes while I'm reviewing the details.

Alex: Can you please tell me more about your order, Kasia?

Alex: How may I help you?

You: my order status please

Alex: Just to confirm, Deangelo, how many device did you order online?

You: 1 the jet black iPhone 7 plus 256
You: it was placed on 10/23/16
Alex: Oh I see, thanks for 
You: when I login and navigate to myverizon/device/orders I'm getting the wrong order date for order #697064
Alex: Oh dear! Rest assure that I will verify the details of your order.

Alex: I was able to pull up your account and verifying the detail, deangelo
You:ok
Alex: Thank you.

Alex: Just to confirm, Deangelo, how may device did you order online?

You: 1 the jet black iPhone 7 plus 256
You: it was placed on 10/23/16
Alex: Oh I see, thanks for clarifying that to me, let me go ahead and double check it now.

You: ok thank you

Alex: I'm glad I was able to help you clarifying the details about your order, is there anything else I can help you with?

You: I have been visiting the Verizon community forum and seen members who have a order date on or around the same date as mine . some have been shipped their phones or have received tracking. im curious as to why I have not received any notice or update on my order. I am with out a phone du to the note 7 recall and been waiting now for over a month for a phone 
Alex: Oh I see, I would love to answer your question right away, I just want to make sure first that I am proving the accurate information

Alex: Let me verify that one for you.

You: ok

Alex: Deangelo I reallt want to take care of this for you cause I know for having no phone for a month now is really causing hassles for you and that's the last thing that I want.

Alex: And I will take care for this one for you.
You: ok

As I review the details, those iPhone 7 that is affected for the late shipment is because of the insufficient stock provided by Apple, Good thing about it is the color of your iPhone 7 is not affected,

Alex: Rest assure that you will get the device as soon as possible.

Alex: Rest assured that I was able to fully document your
account for further references.
you:ok thank you

You: if the color for my iPhone 7 plus is not affected then why is it taking so long for my order to be complete and shipped to me

Alex: Good question, I am actually getting the information for that.

You: ok thank you

Alex: I appreciate your time, deangelo, and I apologize for taking too much of your time.

Alex: Upon further investigation, The reason why it takes a while before you received the device is because of the processing of your order.

Alex: As I further review there is already a tracking number available on the order is just that it is not yet updated on the UPS site.

my order date is10/23/2016                                                               

• tracking information
    1ZY84xx                       
  • product names
                               4G 4FF Pre-Installed SIM
    iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB
  • courier
    UPSGROUND2
  • shipping date
    11/14/2016

}}}}}}}}}}

as you guys can se from the ship date, it was shipped yesterday but I have yet to receive a email with tracking info.  I'm posting this to let you guys know pressure the reps you talk to because most of them don't want to do the foot work to find out what really Is going on with your order and why it is taking so long to get your phone. thanks to Alex for really trying to help me. the chat session is messing some lines because it would have been to long to put her in full. but Alex really went the extra mile to get me an answer.

so from the looks of it ill be getting my phone tomorrow YESSSSSS!!!! ill up date this when it comes

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat - RG 256 plus... Ordered 10/22, original ESD was 11/3, then 11/11, then nothing, then 12/5, now it is all completely blank. I have a friend that works in the store, she sees 11/11 ship date, when I chat online with a rep, they say 12/5 and it is blank online because its back ordered. Its all such crap.

I'm so afraid of falling through the cracks !

0 Likes
emilyambro

mine is exactly the same as yours- blank now. I am hoping they are still sending it??

it is good to know that your friend still sees 11/11, but you would have it by now if that were the case Smiley Sad

my boyfriend ordered a 256 gb jet black on the same day and his was supposed to ship 11/23 (never changed) and it was shipped today. wtf.

0 Likes