Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MIRBRU37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sweetness! I just received my shipping information and tracking number, the phone is supposed to be here on Thursday. It's coming via FedEx which terrifies me, bad past shipping experiences with these folks. I will post up on Thursday if I get the dang thing or not. So there's hope!

Iphone 7 plus 128GB rose gold

Order date: 11/3

Original EDD: 11/30

New arrival date: 11/17

0 Likes
TAMMAROO
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had originally ordered this 7plus on October 4th with a delivery date on November 9th.

The night of the Great Election, I received an email that told me that "I must have Great Taste" because the Phone I chose is very popular and therefore my delivery date will now be November 18th.

I was so [Removed] I didn't know what to do. It's been over a month. For a phone? Am I crazy?

SO, today I received 2 text messages , then..

Well, received an email that said my iPhone has been shipped. To where? The moon?

Gave me UPS tracking info, with a link to UPS .

SO when I click on that link with my tracking ..... all I get is a message stating that

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later

Is this a cruel joke or something? I paid with my CC like everyone else, and I feel like I keep getting the screws!! Everytime I put my tracking number in that [Removed] box it does absolutely nothing. I got that message at 1:15 this afternoon November 15th, and nothing.

If I ever do get this phone,  it will be the last time I ever buy one like this. [Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
JGF276
Enthusiast - Level 3

No cruel joke... Well, at least not the tracking part. That message you received means that the tracking number has been generated, but the item itself has not been scanned into the system yet.

Just check back periodically. You should see activity on the tracking by this time tomorrow, and it should show an anticipated delivery date, which my guess will be Thursday or Friday of this week since in most cases Verizon is shipping these with UPS 2 day. At least mine wise.

As for the cruel joke part.. I walked into a Verizon store on 10/21, ordered a 7 Plus Matte Black 128gb, paid the tax and activation up front while at the store, had a tracking # by 10/24, and had my phone by 10/26. How that's possible (save for the model, size, capacity & color availability playing into it) is beyond me.

But you should now have a tracking#, and a phone in hand soon. Once you do, you will no longer care about how long it took, cause the phone is AWESOME! So hang in there!

0 Likes
TAMMAROO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hallelujah!

I tried that tracking number one more time tonight, and it worked...

I now have a scheduled delivery date of November 17, 2016, by the end of the day. BooYah!

The tunnel does have a glimmer of light..maybe it's a iPhone 7plus.

ISADOM90

Ordered 7 Plus JB 128gb on 9/9, was due for upgrade. Ship date of 11/16, was charged the upgrade fee. Charged another fee 10/16, received email stating order would be processed within 3 days. No email after that. Status went blank this last Sunday, no info but I dialed *611 (tonight) and it said my order was shipped and I should be getting a tracking number soon. Also, I guess I had a .75 cent fee due and paid it now. I can't believe other people already have their JB phones.

0 Likes
TAMMAROO
Enthusiast - Level 2

ISADOM90, I know that my emotions have been on quire the ride since October 4th, and it isn't over yet, but I will say to you that you sound like you are where I was ear today. And a very informative person told me to hang in there, and I did. Hopefully you'll have that JB phone in hand and this will all be a bad memory.

0 Likes
NATBRAN15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the same phone... My first estimated ship date was 11/09.. got the email about not enough in supply. My new ship date is 12/05. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
ISADOM90

Just received tracking info for my JB 7+ 128gb, will be here by Friday cia Fedex.  

0 Likes
brianfstew77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just had my card charged for the first payment on my iphone 7+ gold 128gb. hoping thats a good sign itll ship soon.

0 Likes
emilyambro

I gave up waiting on my phone from Verizon and got it from apple. I had been checking availability from apple daily and finally this weekend there was some available in my area. I rushed over and got it- thru Verizon but at the apple store. I was soo happy!!

Original order date- 10/25

Original estimated ship date- 11/3

Changed ship date- 11/23

Changed ship date- 12/5

Finally found one at apple and canceled the one thru Verizon on 11/19

WOOOO and I love it!

0 Likes