Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

My Date was 9/28 for my Jet Black 7 Plus 256GB. CC has been charged and now I see this.

IMG_0124.PNG

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Wow! Me too! The exact dates!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

What time did you order? WTH!

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I received my preorder confirmation email at 3:05 AM EST on 9/9

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I got mine at 2:35am CST. This is now a problem.

0 Likes
cherylld

Update to my earlier post:  My husband ordered the 7 256gb black, not the 7+.  I thought he had ordered the same phone that I had ordered.  We both ordered through the website.  I ordered at 2:24am, and he ordered later that morning.  His phone was shipped 9/15, overnight and he received his yesterday on 9/16.  I ordered the 7+ 256gb black, with an original deliver by date of 9/23.  Verizon tried to process my order late thursday night, and cc company declined.  Verizon sent an email to resubmit the payment.  CC comp sent an email to see if I recognized the charge.  9/16 morning, said yes to cc comp and resubmitted payment to Verizon.  My Verizon order showed processing, and the deliver by date of 9/23 was gone.  Many anxious hours later, Verizon order showed that my phone had shipped 9/16.  Fed Ex tracking says 2 day delivery, delivery on Tues, 9/20. 

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

As soon as Verizon opens, Im calling. I got my order confirmation at 2:35am CST time and I have not been charged and my ship date has changed to 10/26 and people are getting earlier ship dates than I am. This is a freaking problem. Im definitely not going through this again.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I Wouldn't say it a problem I got my confirmation at 3:05 AM Eastern and yours was 2:35 AM Central, so my order was 30 minutes before yours. There could have been many many orders that went in within that 30 minute span. It will come, and I'm sure you will get it before you confirmation date Smiley Happy  I still don't have a tracking number yet, but I'm hopeful for Tuesday.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I Was finally able to track by reference number with FedEx and it will be here Tuesday Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Mine saying shipping but I never got a tracking number or anything. How would I go about finding out where my package Is?

0 Likes