Re: What model number is the iPhone 7 plus through the site?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

iPhone 7 Plus - Colors, Price & Accessories | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CORRECTFORYOU,

I want to avoid any confusion going forward. I apologize that we haven't given you the information you're seeking regarding the iPhone 7 Plus model. Please click here to view the brand new iPhone 7 Plus that we have for sale: http://spr.ly/6582D9Oe2 This is not a refurbished or used phone at all. The iPhone 7 Plus model that we sell is the A1661 (CDMA) & that is the only model that you can choose from. It does not list this in the specs of the phone on the link that I've provided, however, we are a CDMA only network, so the GSM model wouldn't be one we carry or that you can order from us. That is what you will select when purchasing this through the My Verizon mobile app or online. I hope this information is beneficial.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tidbits
Legend

You will get the one specifically that works with Verizon which is the 1661 (CDMA). The only time it is not new is if it says refurbished.

CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Alicia and Tidbits! I didn't realize that the other was only GSM and when I phoned to ask the person I spoke with didn't know that either I guess because they weren't able to guarantee that it would be the A1661. This was all

0 Likes
CORRECTFORYOU
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry. I didn't mean to send. Current phone is circling the drain.  TgaTh you for answering my question. 12 tries! Whew. I appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

CORRECTFORYOU wrote:

Sorry. I didn't mean to send. Current phone is circling the drain. TgaTh you for answering my question. 12 tries! Whew. I appreciate your help.

Technically you had the answer in reply number 4 which was FOUR days ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes