When does the Trade in iPhone 7 deal expire?
LUIFERYA

I currently owe 81$ on my iPhone 6 but would like to take advantage of the 450$ they will give if I trade this phone in. I am planning on paying the remaining 81$ and then trading it in to upgrade to the iPhone 7.

When does this deal expire?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When does the Trade in iPhone 7 deal expire?
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Luiferya, It's always exciting to get a new phone and this is a great promotion that is running until 10/12/16. You can visit our trade in website for additional information on trading in your current device and processing your upgrade. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions for us.

Cell Phone Trade in - Recycle Old Devices | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

As of 10/1 the current deal is $550 for the trade-in/iPhone 7 credit.  I am going to guess it will expire end of month as the last $650 promo ended 9/30.  Only VZW can give an official answer.

0 Likes
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Luiferya, It's always exciting to get a new phone and this is a great promotion that is running until 10/12/16. You can visit our trade in website for additional information on trading in your current device and processing your upgrade. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions for us.

Cell Phone Trade in - Recycle Old Devices | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes