When does the iPhone 7 credit start?
JEFKID50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last September, I purchased new iPhone 7s on my account with the promotion that would entitle me to a credit on my bill for the equipment fee.   I haven't seen it and wonder when the credit would start appearing on my monthly bill.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When does the iPhone 7 credit start?
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

it has to be the 3rd billing cycle from the EXACT date of the phone at least that's what I was told. I don't know how it works but I waited for the 4th billing cycle while preparing to dispute it if it wasn't there; and low and behold I had a credit for the first three months I was billed for it and the fourth one as well.

It took almost 100.00 off my bill just in back credits.

It should be on there on the bill for December (more than likely the one you get that's due in January) because December is Technically the 3rd month not counting September.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JEFKID50,

I sure hope you're enjoying your new iPhone 7, and I understand your concern for the credit. This credit can take up to 3 billing cycles to appear. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Weth
Legend

I had 1 phone get credit on the second bill and the other on the third bill. 

0 Likes
JEFKID50
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is my third billing cycle and I haven't seen credits.    Does it really take this long?

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

it has to be the 3rd billing cycle from the EXACT date of the phone at least that's what I was told. I don't know how it works but I waited for the 4th billing cycle while preparing to dispute it if it wasn't there; and low and behold I had a credit for the first three months I was billed for it and the fourth one as well.

It took almost 100.00 off my bill just in back credits.

It should be on there on the bill for December (more than likely the one you get that's due in January) because December is Technically the 3rd month not counting September.

JEFKID50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another month as passed and I still haven't received my rebates.    Due to the new unlimited plan today, I'm not able to call customer support.

Any idea how to determine when I will receive my rebate?    I'm getting a little frustrated that I haven't received a rebate, yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFKID50, I understand your concern regarding the rebates. Are you referring to the bill credit for trading in your phone? Have you completed three bill cycles since the acceptance of the trade in?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JEFKID50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I've referring to the special rebate offer if I upgrade to an iPhone 7 that I would receive a monthly credit on my statements after until 24 months has passed.   I haven't seen a credit yet and I'm at 4 billings for two phones and three billings for 2 other phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be equally concerned if I did not get my promotional credit as well Jefkid50. I went ahead and sent you a private message so I can review this for you.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes