Re: When will iPhone 7 /7 plus call issues be fixed and why aren't customers being notified of the problem before being sold the phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adblack,

We appreciate the update. Have you been able to test calling since the reset? Also, to confirm please provide your current software verison by going in Settings, General, About.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: When will iPhone 7 /7 plus call issues be fixed and why aren't customers being notified of the problem before being sold the phone?
Adblack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I've tried calling since the reset and it isn't any better. I attempted to make a call from the grocery store yesterday where wifi isnt available and it broke up so badly that I couldn't be understood. This is somewhere I shop frequently and did not have this issue with my iPhone 6. My current software version is 10.1.1 and the carrier version is 26.1.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adblack, we definitely don't want to see you having a hard time connecting to the network in one of your most frequented places. I definitely want to see why this is happening. Are you having issues with outdoors? Is that grocery store the only place where you are experiencing issues?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Adblack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you guys read the responses to the other posts? I've already answered that question. I have this problem everywhere which is why I initially started the conversation. Inside, outside, at home, or driving around town. This phone does not pick up the network. As I'm writing this I have one signal bar and I can guarantee you that if I were to try and make a call without using wifi the call would either fail completely or cut out so much that I won't be understood. I have lived in the same location for 6 years and previously had an iPhone without this issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Adblack

I apologize if we repeated previously asked questions. I'm sure we will get this resolved for you.

First, I need for you to perform a device health check on your iPhone 7 Plus using the My Verizon mobile application on your device. Here's a link with instructions how to perform the health check: http://vz.to/2borZFk. Please keep me posted with the results of the device health check.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Adblack
Enthusiast - Level 2

The health check came back fine (with the exception of the battery level because I'm at about 50% however having a full charge doesn't make a difference with the problem).

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking the device Health status Adblack. Have we processed a trouble-ticket for your call issues. The trouble-ticket would allow us to further investigate the issues in your area.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

How many weeks are you going to go round and round before you just get a warranty replacement?

contact APPLE.  You got a faulty device.

0 Likes
ROSODE11

I have had the same problem with my iPhone 7 plus since day one (Nov 2016). Sound quality stinks, and I hate talking on it.  I've gotten run around from Verizon and Apple regarding this.  So glad I paid over $900 for it.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes