Where are the Black Friday Deals?
CHRWAR94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Earlier today, when the deal was announced for trading in your old phone to get the Iphone 7 "free", it had a countdown showing 99 hours and it said that the deal would be offered until Sunday. I am no longer seeing a countdown and can not find any further info regarding the promotion running through Sunday. Any expert help?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Black Friday Deals Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Read the press release outlining the Black Friday/Thanksgiving deals.  Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

CHRWAR94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm mainly asking because I just have to pay my bill and then can get the upgrade. Had the money in Paypal on Wednesday morning. I called to see if there was any possible way to pay using Paypal somehow, but no. So, I transferred it to my account, but with Thanksgiving, it will take extra time to hit my account. Doesn't look like it will be in there Friday and I do not want to miss out on this deal. I need to know if they changed the promo now so that it doesn't last until Sunday.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Read the press release outlining the Black Friday/Thanksgiving deals.  Get all of the best phones - including Verizon exclusives - on the next gen network for $0 this Blac...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

CHRWAR94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. I was scouring the internet to try and find the info again but couldn't find the right article.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is currently the first link on the media center tab on the Verizon News link at the bottom of the Verizon Wireless website.

0 Likes