Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where is my phone?
tallmediaman

How is it that I ordered the 128 GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black on Sat 9/10, 8:41 PM with ship date of 10/12 and others who ordered a higher 256+ or even others who ordered the 128 GB iphone 7 Plus in Matte Black are getting their phones before me?   Can you explain that to me Verizon Community Team​???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my phone?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Simple. The law of supply and demand.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tallmediaman

I'm aware of that.  Others who ordered the same phone as I did after me got their phones before I did and I ordered before them.  Supply and demand doesn't pertain to that scenario...lol.

0 Likes
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Tallmediaman, I know your anxious to receive your new device. It's always exciting to get a new phone and allow me to review the order to check on the status. I have sent you a Private Message to discuss this further and get additional information. I look forward to hearing back from you.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes