Where will my iPhone 7 be delivered?
WPEARCE

WIll my iphone 7 be delivered to a verizon store or to my home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! Unless requested, your ordered device should be delivered to the address on the account.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! Unless requested, your ordered device should be delivered to the address on the account.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
AMYSTE89

Which would be quicker and when can we expect it?

0 Likes
lynne_vzw
Verizon Employee

We understand how excited you are to get this awesome new phone, AMYSTE89. All newer devices that require pre-orders aren't available for in-store pickup via our website. The quickest way to get your device is to place your pre-order online.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine in store on 9/16 and told them I wanted it delivered to the store that way I can make it gets set up and connected to my account correctly. Had too many issues setting up a phone at home before

0 Likes