Why are ship dates slipping when others are getting their phones early?
Ender519

I preordered in the 3am hour EDT on 9/9 and got a gold 7 128GB and a matte black 7 plus128GB.  Original deliver by days were 9/16 and 9/23 respectively.  Each day leading up to today I looked at order status and it said 9/23 each time. I figured out that both would ship at same time, the hard way.

Anyway today I checked and ship date is now 9/30. That sucks, and no one can explain why, and I keep seeing people posting that they are receiving their orders early when they were placed long after mine was.

Is this year like some kind of lottery?. I've done pre orders each year for 4 years and this has never happened.  Trying to see if anyone else was affected like this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are ship dates slipping when others are getting their phones early?
SCTR81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have that problem as well. I completed my order just after 3:30 am on 9/9, originally the ship date was 9/23, then after I completed the order, the email confirmation stated ship date by 10/5. My nephew ordered his on 9/10 and got his yesterday, 9/16. Not very happy about this. What was the point staying up until 3:00am and not get the phone before others who ordered later!

0 Likes
danamd89
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine 32gb Rose Gold 7plus on 9/9 at 3:30 PM...... my card was charged yesterday and got fedex shipping info and says 2 business days will be here by 9/20 at 8PM

0 Likes
DESBAK45

I preordered mine at 1:30am. And I still haven't got mine either. It hasnt even processed yet. 😕 I'm salty about it. 

0 Likes