Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why hasn't my trade in credit been applied?
Stephen77074

I signed up for the promo in store. The iPhone 7 was shipped directly to my house. My old iPhone 6 was sent back in the supplied box. On 11/03/16 I got a confirmation email that it was received and that the estimated value ($650.00) was accurate. It stated my monthly credit of $27.08 would appear on my bill in 2-3 billing cycles. I've paid 4 monthly bills since then, and now the new bill is ready still not showing the monthly credit. I visited the local store and they emailed the National Offline Support Team on 2/16 but this has not helped to resolve it. On Verizon's "check the status of your trade-in" webpage, entering my Submission ID confirms it was received. The credits are to be issued over 24 months. If my new device payment agreement is paid off, trade-in promotional credits will stop. The longer you delay starting the credits, the less you will have to pay out on the $650 since the new bill will make 5 out of 24 payments on the new phone. So far I've lost out on $135.04 of trade-in credits. Every month you delay I lose another $27.08. At this point by not meeting your end of the deal by starting the credits within 2-3 billing cycles as stated, it seems you are stealing from me. How can I get this resolved and start seeing my monthly credit?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone 7 for $0 Trade-In Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stephen77074, I understand your concern regarding the trade in credits. I assure you we are working very diligently on getting those credits applied to our customers accounts. You will receive a lump sum for any bill cycle that was missed. Have you spoken directly to our Device Trade-In team at (800) 416-8894 regarding the credits?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stephen77074, I understand your concern regarding the trade in credits. I assure you we are working very diligently on getting those credits applied to our customers accounts. You will receive a lump sum for any bill cycle that was missed. Have you spoken directly to our Device Trade-In team at (800) 416-8894 regarding the credits?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Stephen77074

This is reassuring, thank you. I did not know there was a lump sum planned for missed credits. Stephen

0 Likes