Why is my Jet Black 7+ now listed under order number instead of preorder number?
STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

With a November 23rd shipping date, I am hoping someone can give me some insight to see if this is a sign of something.
Logged in this morning and went to My Orders, and now my preorder is listed under the order number instead of the longer preorder number, and my shipping date has also disappeared. No charge to my CC as of yet.

Please, any info will be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Jet Black 7+ now listed under order number instead of preorder number.
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee
STEPED33,

We definitely understand the excitement of getting the new iPhone as soon as possible. When your order ships, you will receive an email or text message with confirmation and tracking information. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee
STEPED33,

We definitely understand the excitement of getting the new iPhone as soon as possible. When your order ships, you will receive an email or text message with confirmation and tracking information. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

STEPED33, we know how important it is to know everything about your order and what to expect. We certainly want to help look into your order to see what’s going on with it, since your order number should still show. We have sent you a Private Message, please respond to this message and not publically.

StevenG_VZW

Jive:

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
markz210
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally cc charged. ESD 11/02 upped to 10/05. I see light at the end of the endless tunnel

0 Likes