Will a Verizon Representative please respond to the thousands of questions for iPhone 7 Plus? When are these going to ship!?
magrubar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered a gold iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB on 9/9 and have a delivery date of 10/5, order still processing. Verizon, please answer. What is going on with these orders?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will a Verizon Representative please respond to the thousands of questions for iPhone 7 Plus? When are these going to ship!?
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Maddie, Verizon rep here and we want to thank everyone for there patience while we get these phones shipped. I know that once you receive your phones it will be an enjoyable experience.  We recommend going by the shipping date provided on your order for now.  Sometimes phones will ship early once the inventory increases. I apologize but without looking at orders side by side, there is no way to determine why some phones shipped before others.  This is a first come first service system. 

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will a Verizon Representative please respond to the thousands of questions for iPhone 7 Plus? When are these going to ship!?
bbrown450
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is turning  deaf ear to all of us with the N7 if you have not already figured it out, if they spent half of the effort on the recall as they did to promote this phone  we would have the answers that we deserve!!!

You have lost my business Verizon....I hope this ends up costing you tons of $$ in lost accounts and class action.

This has been the most ineffective effort ever on taking care of it's customers and making sure that thy get timely answers first hand ....trust me they know what they are doing ...waiting for this to blow over..letting wounds heal ...shame on you VZW..

ltfitness77

I ordered the same thing, and if you go through this forum you will see a lot of people that ordered after 9/9, and have received their order for the 7plus rose gold 128gb,  or receiving an earlier ship date. I thought the point of the pre order would be kind of like standing in line, which means whoever is in front of you would get their item 1st. I have been with Verizon for several years and I'm very disappointed.

0 Likes
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Maddie, Verizon rep here and we want to thank everyone for there patience while we get these phones shipped. I know that once you receive your phones it will be an enjoyable experience.  We recommend going by the shipping date provided on your order for now.  Sometimes phones will ship early once the inventory increases. I apologize but without looking at orders side by side, there is no way to determine why some phones shipped before others.  This is a first come first service system. 

Ralpht_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Bbrown450, we most certainly understand that the recall for the Note 7 has been a bit taxing. As Samsung released in their earlier statement, this has been regulated very closely by the government, and we have taken every possible step to make this right. The phones are available to exchange in stores now, and Samsung is issuing $25.00 credits to accounts or $25.00 accessory credits for the inconvenience.

Have you had trouble with getting a new Note 7?

MarcusS_VZW

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

A. Why are you on the iPhone 7 forum blaming Verizon for Galaxy N7 recall? They recalled around two and half million devices, which takes time to fix. 

B. Just a thought, but don't buy Samsung next time.

0 Likes
Wiccakitty

I just ordered my Iphone 7 plus on 11/03 to replace my galaxy note 7 ( yes I still have it ) but it is still in processing then on the bottom it say expected delivery 11/30 why does sams club have phones available and not the verizon store and or online. Hopeing it will be here sooner then the 30th

0 Likes