Will my iPhone ship separately from my husbands
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

My husband ordered the iPhone 7 plus 128 GB in Jet Black and I ordered the same thing only in Rose Gold. If the ship date is earlier for the Rose Gold version than the Jet Black will my phone ship before my husbands or would they hold my phone and ship them together?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my iPhone ship separately from my husbands
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
jkhania-

Getting your phone should always be so exciting! We want to make sure that there is no confusion surrounding your recent order. If both of the iPhone's were ordered together, they will not be split. That means that you will receive both phones on the later expected delivery date. If an accessory that is included in the pre-sale order is unavailable, the entire order is delayed until the accessory becomes available, even if the devices are available (just in case you ordered any accessories). Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. I ordered both my wife's and mine on 9.9.16 at 2:20 Central time and they said ship date for 9.23.16. However today I got a email with tracking info for her's not mine. If you find out please let me know.

Chad G.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, your phone will ship separately and arrive much much earlier than your husbands.

0 Likes
ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the exact same thing.  Card hasn't been charged and no updates.  When I called Verizon on 9/9 they said most likely they will ship together if you placed them in the same order online.  They said most of the time they will hold the one that comes in first until they are both in and then mail them to you since it was one order.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Not really true. I have 2 phones on order, they are being shipped separately.

0 Likes
ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same order number?  I have spoken to two different representatives and they both said if they have the same order number then they will be shipped together and that the first phone will be held until the second phone is in stock.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

2 order numbers. I put in the first order as quickly as possible since I knew that was going to be more challenging to get, and then after completing that order put in the second order.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called Verizon today on another issue and asked about my ship date.  The lady told me that our phones will ship together since it was on the same order.  She looked up my ship date and said that it shows in her system a ship date of 10/5 but to not be surprised if it comes earlier than that!!!

0 Likes
jkhania

I've seen conflicting information, even from Verizon customer service reps. I spoke with a rep and they said the phones ship as they are available regardless if the other items on the order are ready to ship.

However, until I get my package I guess I'll never know...

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
jkhania-

Getting your phone should always be so exciting! We want to make sure that there is no confusion surrounding your recent order. If both of the iPhone's were ordered together, they will not be split. That means that you will receive both phones on the later expected delivery date. If an accessory that is included in the pre-sale order is unavailable, the entire order is delayed until the accessory becomes available, even if the devices are available (just in case you ordered any accessories). Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Likes