Will there be an iphone 7 plus available for walk ins tomorrow?
JARESK0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I already preordered as a separate line, but I'm willing to wait in line all night. I don't care if it's jet black, as long as it's not rose gold and it's the plus I'm good.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will there be an iphone 7 plus available for walk ins tomorrow?
rcschnoor
Legend

Why did you pre-order if you are willing to wait in line on release day?

At least in the Verizon stores around me, there have ALWAYS been iPhones available on the 1st day of release. Of course, other areas may have a different level of stock.

0 Likes
JARESK0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I didn't think it would push the date so far out when I preordered. I guess I'll call when the store opens and ask them if they know. I'd hate to be sitting out there and them not have any pluses.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

When calling the store, they would not likely tell you in-store stock as that could change before you get in. I know it is policy in the Apple Store to refuse to give that information as I have requested that in the past for a device I was planning to purchase. Ends up they had PLENTY in stock, simply did not want to waste the time of store employees to give out that information.

I doubt that Verizon would be much different, ESPECIALLY when the store CS reps are waiting on customers actually in the store instead of going in their stockroom to let people who choose to call in and ask about available stock which may not even be available when the person on the phone arrives at the store, resulting in that person yelling at the CS rep claiming they were lied to.