I ordered a 7+ matte black 128GB on 9/10 and I'm still waiting on my order.... my current ship date is 10/12.
From reading other comments I decided to look on best buy and it is showing that there is a 7+ rose gold 128GB at a best buy that is within 30 mins of me.
I'm contemplating canceling my order and driving to the best buy to get the phone. I don't care about the change in color.... I just want a phone sooner rather than later. And I'm getting impatient waiting for mine to come.
So are there any reasons why I shouldn't cancel my pre-order and go to best buy? Will it prevent me from being able to upgrade every year (if I decide I want to)? will it change my financing terms?
It's been a bit since I bought a phone from Best Buy, but they should be an authorized retailer for Verizon; able to look up your account, add devices etc. If you're wanting to do the device payment plan...that's something else. I'd think Best Buy would just make you purchase it outright, but perhaps they have the ability to sign you up for the DPP, I'd call and ask before going in.
I'd wait for more replies because again, it's been a number of years since I purchased from Best Buy and phone buying has changed quite a bit.
I got my 6+ from best buy and did the device payment plan so unless that changed in the last year or so it would be an option. I would do it but no best buy has my phone that I know of. Just apple stores and I don't think you can get verizons DPP through Apple. Only their financing options through impossible credit approval process by citizens one