cannot hear 7s ringing even if the volume is max. Changed settings but could'nt see "ring" selection, only 2 selections both are with Vibrate on ring and vibrate on silent only choices. I need RING so as I can hear when someone is calling.!
victor23
Enthusiast - Level 1

where is the Ring selection button instead of the vibrate button in iphone 7 from the settings?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot hear 7s ringing even if the volume is max. Changed settings but could'nt see "ring" selection, only 2 selections both are with Vibrate on ring and vibrate on silent only choices. I need RING so as I can hear when someone is calling.!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

victor23

Those are great concerns as we want you to be able to hear your phone to ensure you can answer your calls. To get to the ring selection please navigate into settings>sounds and haptics>ringetone.  Here you will be able to select a different ring. Also ensure that your do not disturb feature isn't enabled, settings>do not disturb. One last thing you may want to check is the lock switch on the side of the phone above the volume buttons. If that is locked that will silence the phone.

Edward_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes