Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cannot verify server "nav1lv.imsvm.com"
hoff17

This keeps coming up on my phone.  It started a few days ago.  What is it and how do I correct it?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot verify server "nav1lv.imsvm.com"
naansalad
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hoff17, I can certainly understand why this message would be concerning to you. Let’s work together with the community to see what’s causing this to happen. I know that recently another community member gave you some steps to try. Are you still having issues? If so, what is the make/model of your phone? Have there been any recent updates to your device (software related)? Have you downloaded any new applications to the device recently?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KYLMOO52

I'm having this issue as well.  The instructions in the elated.com link sent earlier are to import a self-signed cert as trusted to "fix" the issue.  I'd like to avoid that if possible for obvious reasons.

FWIW, I just installed the iOS 11.0.3 update.  Regarding apps, there are quite a few on my phone, so that might be difficult to troubleshoot w/o some way for me to determine which one is actually requiring the communication w/ the host signed by that cert.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KYLMOO52-

Yikes, that definitely sounds frustrating. I'm on the scene and eager to get to the bottom of this right away. Based on the few clues you're providing, you have an iPhone. Which model iPhone are you using? Does the error message display for you randomly, or only when you are doing a certain task (checking email, on the phone, sending a text, etc)? When did this start for you?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hoff17

I have an IPhone 7 plus. It seems to randomly display the pop-up

message. I believe it started shortly after installing the latest OS

version (not sure the numbers). It was the latest until this week when a

new version came out. I have updated with it and I still get the message.

I could likely just tell it to ignore the issue, but I am always hesitant

to do that, unless I know the origin. The details on this certificate show

to be from Israel. That makes me even more cautious to accept it. I am

just not sure that it is not something malicious trying to get in.

Thanks for your help...

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm an avid iPhone user myself hoff17. I've not seen this listed anywhere as a known issue. After doing your latest software update, did you add any new apps? You can always try to restore the phone to see if it wipes out any kinks that may have come over since the last update too.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes