how to activate iPhone 7 plus
Cheeze2k

Anyone know how to get the iPhone 7Plus activated?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to activate iPhone 7 plus
Weth
Legend

Since you tried everything in the other thread, have oh gone to a Verizon store and have them help?  You may need a different SIM.

0 Likes
Cheeze2k

NEVER go to the store!  They work on commission, last time I went to Purchase the iPhone 6 Plus full retail they modified my account to show i signed a 2 year contract.  So when the iPhone 7's came out they said i could not update because my contract was not up.  a week (and many phone calls and trips later) they finally updated my account to show 2 year contracts don't go with paying full retail for a phone.  You see its not in the High School Dropouts that work at the retail store interest to help you unless they get some sort of commission.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I too avoid going to the stores but absolute never is not smart either.  Since you tried everything in the other thread the next logical step is to get a different SIM.  You can only do this in the store, or call CS and wait a few days to get it delivered.  The last 2 times I went to the store was to get a SIM replaced.   I make it clear I want nothing else. 

0 Likes