Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
iPhone 7 Activation nightmare
Cheeze2k

8 Hours ago I received 1 iPhone 7 Plus & 2 iPhone 7's.  I will refer to them as $800 paper weights.  I am STILL trying to get them activated with no luck.  I have called every number, many restarts many hours already wasted on something that should take less than 10 min. This is outrageous. Please I beg of you just turn on the phone why is all this inconvenience necessar?  Just turn on the phone please! Why is there no fix? I have activated via phone, website, customer service & Billy down the street yet the phone is nothing more than an iTouch at this point. No calls can be made, what is the fix how can I make calls?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Activation nightmare
Cheeze2k

Just called to cancel service and they knew how much i owed, last known location i used phone and IMEI/ICCID numbers so they could shut off phones immediately.  Since I had their attention I asked them if they could use that same power to ACTIVATE phones that I ordered.........NOPE

0 Likes