iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered 9/9 at 5:30 am EST.  Still not billed or anything. Just have expected date of shipping is 9/23. Email said delivery by 9/23.  I am hoping to have it by this Friday going out this weekend and hoping to use the camera.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok well here is how it all worked for me. I ordered 9/9 5:30ish am and I received a confirmation email with a deliver by 9/23. On Tues 9/20 i noticed my date of Delivery Expected 9/23 disappeared on the Verizon site. Then I seen on Wed 9/21 it said SHIPPED. I received the phone on Thursday 9/22 a day before the expected date. 

I am writing this with my new IPhone 7 Plus!  I love it and never had a Plus before and I must say I'll never go back to a smaller phone.

Good of luck to everyone and enjoy your new phones when they arrive.

View solution in original post

CHRALL90
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also ordered on the 9th and have a ship by date of 9/28. Nothing has moved for me and I'm so impatient! I'm hopeful for an early ship....

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

No, not at all. Mine is scheduled for 9/28

0 Likes
BEdmonds8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered same phone 9/9/ at 3:40am with a ship date of 9/23.  I logged in this morning saying the phone shipped 9/20, but the tracking info wasn't updated, so I hope it will be here within 2 days. 

MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah that is good news. Hope you enjoy your phone when it comes. Hopefully mine goes through soon.

0 Likes
CHEHAR22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order matte black iPhone 7 128GB on 9/9 3:30ET and it's on the truck for today's delivery!! Smiley Happy also ordered iPhone 7+ rose gold 256GB which is also on the truck for today delivery!!!  

DoctorDea
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered my iPhone 7 + 128 GB MB 9/9 at 12:45 AM Pacific Time. Took me 45 minutes just to get on the page for ordering because it was freezing.... Expected ship date was 9/23 The order status was "pending" until yesterday evening, when it changed to "completed." This morning I got a tracking number and FedEx site says it is in Memphis, TN with an expected arrival tomorrow at 3 PM. Can hardly wait! Smiley Happy

MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Enjoy!!!!

0 Likes
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good news then looks like they shipping out! 

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I didn't order mine until 9/10, I have a shipping date of 10/12.  I'm really hoping that they ship earlier than my date.  I was hoping to have it for my kids birthday party on 10/15.  Looks like good news that they are starting to get sent out.

0 Likes