Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
Piratekiller

I ordered my 128gb 7plus on 9/9 at 7:30am.  I had an expected delivery date of 9/23 which has now changed to 9/28.  I am trying not to get pissed off that people that ordered their phones after me are getting theirs already, but its pretty tough not to get a bid mad.

0 Likes
mOPNB
Enthusiast - Level 3

- were you notified via email of the shipment?    

0 Likes
Piratekiller

Nothing yet and my card hasn't been charged.  It still says that it is processing.  It would be nice to get it before the 28th but at this point I doubt that will happen.

0 Likes
CharlesBobby

Ordered same model and a 7+ 128GB Gold (for the wife) at 05:45 CST 9/9/2016. Both curently say processing with an expected ship date 9/28. SMH -_-

0 Likes
Piratekiller

I just chatted with Verizon to see if I could get some sort of update on my order.  They had absolutely no info/update for me.  I guess I will just wait and hope it actually shows up on the 28th. 

0 Likes
Barrywms92

I also have a deliver by date of 9/23, however my order status still says "processing". can anyone explain why that might be? I'm super impatient, and getting more impatient by the day. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

I pre ordered at 4am on the 9th with a 9/23 delivery and I got my tracking today and will be here a day early on Thursday 9/22.

0 Likes
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update to anyone waiting for the IPhone 7 Plus 128GB. I just checked and the status is SHIPPED!  So I am guessing if you have an expected ship date of 9/23 that you should receive it by then.

0 Likes
ajesmore

I preordered 9/10 and my status says "processing".  I am hoping my wait will soon be over.  Enjoy your new phone!

0 Likes
DoctorDea
Enthusiast - Level 2

From the day I ordered my 128 MB + until the afternoon of 9/19 my status was "pending," with a message saying that it would be shipped when inventory arrived. That afternoon (9/19), the status changed to "completed," but I got no tracking number. In the morning of 9/20, I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped, so I went back to this website and got the tracking number. (FedEx) The phone didn't leave Memphis until 1 AM today (9/21) and it is now in my local FedEx facility. Hoping the delivery truck gets here earlier rather than later.

0 Likes