Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
MICCAP18

I preordered 9/9 at 5:30 am EST.  Still not billed or anything. Just have expected date of shipping is 9/23. Email said delivery by 9/23.  I am hoping to have it by this Friday going out this weekend and hoping to use the camera.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
MICCAP18

Ok well here is how it all worked for me. I ordered 9/9 5:30ish am and I received a confirmation email with a deliver by 9/23. On Tues 9/20 i noticed my date of Delivery Expected 9/23 disappeared on the Verizon site. Then I seen on Wed 9/21 it said SHIPPED. I received the phone on Thursday 9/22 a day before the expected date. 

I am writing this with my new IPhone 7 Plus!  I love it and never had a Plus before and I must say I'll never go back to a smaller phone.

Good of luck to everyone and enjoy your new phones when they arrive.

View solution in original post

CHRALL90

Also ordered on the 9th and have a ship by date of 9/28. Nothing has moved for me and I'm so impatient! I'm hopeful for an early ship....

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Novice

No, not at all. Mine is scheduled for 9/28

0 Likes
BEdmonds8

I ordered same phone 9/9/ at 3:40am with a ship date of 9/23.  I logged in this morning saying the phone shipped 9/20, but the tracking info wasn't updated, so I hope it will be here within 2 days. 

MICCAP18

Ah that is good news. Hope you enjoy your phone when it comes. Hopefully mine goes through soon.

0 Likes
CHEHAR22

Order matte black iPhone 7 128GB on 9/9 3:30ET and it's on the truck for today's delivery!! Smiley Happy also ordered iPhone 7+ rose gold 256GB which is also on the truck for today delivery!!!  

DoctorDea

Ordered my iPhone 7 + 128 GB MB 9/9 at 12:45 AM Pacific Time. Took me 45 minutes just to get on the page for ordering because it was freezing.... Expected ship date was 9/23 The order status was "pending" until yesterday evening, when it changed to "completed." This morning I got a tracking number and FedEx site says it is in Memphis, TN with an expected arrival tomorrow at 3 PM. Can hardly wait! Smiley Happy

MICCAP18

Enjoy!!!!

0 Likes
MICCAP18

Good news then looks like they shipping out! 

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Novice

I didn't order mine until 9/10, I have a shipping date of 10/12.  I'm really hoping that they ship earlier than my date.  I was hoping to have it for my kids birthday party on 10/15.  Looks like good news that they are starting to get sent out.

0 Likes