Re: iPhone 7 Plus Backorder
STEHOB19

It would still have a little more faith in Verizon if they could tell me "your iphone 7plus with bad reception is stuck in....., and will be delivered......"

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered on 10/7, with an edd of 11/30, I doubt if they have them 2-3 weeks early, it seems like it's going to be around november 30th

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'll be happy to help clarify the status of your order. It's vital to know these details. Please check your Private Messages and I'll be able to further assist you there.

0 Likes
arnie58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like my 7+, 128, matte black ordered on 9/21 is on the way, Verizon just posted the $20 upgrade fee to my Visa, the estimated shipping was 11/16.

So 4 weeks early.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I know that you are glad. I am on pins and needles. My expected shipping is the 19th, but per CS last week, it suppose to ship today.

cartwrna

They are shipping early! We ordered (2) iPhone 7 plus 128GB in matte black, scheduled ship by date was 11/09, just got email today that they had shipped and tracking information is up. Assuming 1 or 2 days to arrive our trade in phones will get there about a day past the 30 days. The 30th day since trade in offer for the $650 will be on 10/20. That's a bummer really. Hoping the phones come tomorrow, that way I can get the trade ins into the mail and maybe, just maybe, they will arrive right on that 30th day so I have no issues to deal with possibly!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I believe it's certain colors because they said mines was going to be shipped today, but expected shipping is the 19th. Unless something change it will be the 19th. Mines the 128GB Silver.

0 Likes
DELOVELY87

I ordered my 128GB Rose Gold 7+ on 9/15 and it had an expected ship date of 10/26.  It will be arriving tomorrow!!!  So the wait wasn't too bad.  I love my 6S Plus tho.

0 Likes
MATJEN98

Was yours ever shipped? I just received an email and mine is now pushed back to 11/02 I ordered 9/17 just like you and exact phone (silver plus 128). Original ship date was supposed to be tomorrow. I'm so mad right now as I ordered a mb 128 same day with ship date 10/26 and received that today.

0 Likes
LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

verizon rep just told me that my order is canceled, which I know was a lie cause I just canceled it myself, just paid my last bill, return these phones and I'm done, I'll go somewhere else, this is ridiculous

0 Likes