iPhone 7 Plus Trade in Promotion
jb122
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 6 Plus, my wife has an iPhone 5s.  We both want to move to iPhone 7 Plus with 256gb.  Can we do this and receive the reported $650 & $400 credits?  Everytime I try to order online, the only amount available for trade in is $240 & $90.  Please advise.I

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Trade in Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know you are looking for the best deals, Jb122. You can get the promotional credit of $650 after the iPhone 7 has been activated. The credits are issued each month for 24 months until the phone has been paid off in full. 

0 Likes
MSCROSSE

I wish you had elaborated on this more. So do we have to select this $240 trade in and then we just hope $650 is actually applied? Or do we not select it, wait for 7plus to come, activate it, then do the trade in old device and hope for the 650 to be applied? You guys really don't make this an easy decision when there is so much uncertainty with what is being told to us.

0 Likes
SATRENU88

I was told that I would either:

1) Receive a promo code after the iphone 7 has been activated

or

2) The appraisal value will be automatically adjustment once the phone is activated

I have yet to receive a promo code or see the value increase for my iPhone 6 plus.

Any update on this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you get the full trade-in value for your old device. The process is painless, and quick. Please log into your MyVerizon here: vzw.com/tradein.

-Tyler

0 Likes
PALBUT92

I had the same issue... I called Verizon Sales on Sept 12 and guide me in buying iphone 7 with trade in. During checkout, she told me to click trade in device.. and when I asked why the appraised value for the iphone 5 is not $300, she insist that it will be adjusted once the iphone 7 has been activated. My iphone 7 has been activated 2 weeks ago, and the credit I got is only $46. I have to follow a trade in escalation process and so far no updates yet.

My other iphone 7 plus is still on order and I ordered it within the promo period. I fear I will have to go through this painful experience again.

0 Likes