iPhone 7 Plus does not have the same reception that my previous iPhone 6plus had.
Baffled74
Enthusiast - Level 1

just started last December 

I don’t know if it’s bcuz the 7 Plus doesn’t have 5G capabilities 

it’s pretty upsetting 

I have a Network Extender at home and still “no service” at home and randomly in other places CONSTANTLY dropping calls

Verizon Coverage is VERY VERY VERRRRY BAD in a lot of areas PLUS the no 5G

looking around like ..everyone has service but me:-/

though..life could be worse- so I deal with it until I can buy a new phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Plus does not have the same reception that my previous iPhone 6plus had.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service and device concerns are our concerns too. The iPhoine 7+ and iPhone 6+ are both exceptional Smartphones and both work quite well on the Verizon network. However, neither is 5G compatible.-

Noting your reference that you have a network extender to use in your home and while in other places, is cerainly a great option to have. I'm sorry to hear that you're experienicng "No service" while using the Network Extender, resulting in dropped calls. I apologize for your inconvenience and we'd like to help.

Have you contacted our Technical Support Team for troubleshooting assistance? Have there been any recent changes with your mobile phone(s)? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.)   Robert C.

0 Likes