iPhone 7 Will Not Connect to Samsung Network Extender.
BlueSkyFive

Having trouble connecting iPhone 7 to Samsung Network Extender. I have followed all instructions with no luck.  My Samsung Galaxy connected with no trouble.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 Will Not Connect to Samsung Network Extender.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you BlueSkyFive. We are sorry to hear about your connectivity issues. You are in the right place for assistance. If other devices can connect, we will need to focus on your iPhone 7. What happens when you try? Can you provide more details on the experience so that we can be more effective?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
leethird

I have Same problem ... Samsung/Verizon extender working fine on Iphone until I did upgrade to IOS 11.0.2 . Now nothing ...

two VERY long calls to Verizon top level techs in Calif and they are stumped ...

Many posts on the net with same problem ... Apple says it's Verizon , Verizon says it's Apple ... and we are the baloney in this sandwich !!

meanwhile I have dropped calls and lousy signal in my home ...and my only phone ... HELP !!!!

0 Likes
leethird

BTW , I have Iphone 6 and 3G

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you're able to connect your iPhone to your extender, leethird. Just to verify, is this the 4G or 3G Samsung Network extender? Have you checked to see if your network extender has any new updates? Have you tried to remove your iPhone from the white-list of the extender, add it back and dial #48 on your iPhone?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
leethird

Hey Joshua ... you are the man !

You’re  first tech to suggest white list thing. I was on open access setting , changed it to restricted access and put in my phone number. Whala  , it worked!!  Somehow when I loaded IOS 11.0.2 on iPhone it messed up extender connection  and this fixed it .

Mine is 3g extender.

You might put out tech bulletin on this as your colleagues didn’t seem to know to try this. And I see many folks are having same issue as I did with 11.0.2

Many thanks,

Lee

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes