iPhone 7 for 0
azonie

This program sounded good when I put in upgrade for iPhone 7, but now all this months later I am still fighting with Verizon to get my bill correct and apply the credit.

I call and chat with Verizon every month and every month they say it will be on next months bill.

This is totally unacceptable. But there is nothing I can do to get complete satisfaction from Verizon. How can they not get this right after all these months. 

In fact I was on Chat today checking status (as every month they guarantee it will be fixed next month). And guess what not in this month bill either.  Today's Chat person was very very useless and told me to call toll free number on trade in..  I did and while in automated system it checked status of my credit and says still reviewing the value of trade in.  I was told months ago that was resolved for the full $650.

How many others are having the same issues?  I think I see a Class Action Law suite coming?

I have been with them for many many years, but think I will have to move my business to AT&T.  AT&T will pay all cost to move my account, and think I can still get unlimited data free since Directv customer.

How can a company as big as Verizon not get this right.  I can see a mix up that might affect one month but this has been going on since iPhone 7 launch.

My only concern is I do not want to move my upgrade date back to point of missing the release of iPhone 8.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 for 0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

azonie, I definitely want you to get the credits for the iPhone 7. Let's look into this. When did you purchase the device? Did you have to trade in your old phone for the iPhone 7?

0 Likes