iPhone 7 plus processing problems.
Cruzies
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay guys so I order my iPhone 7 plus 128 JB on 9/09/16. Instantly I received the confirmation email, saying it was going to be delver by 11/23/16 & my CC was not charged.  So on Monday I recieved another email saying " Dear Valued Customer, Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.".

Order Date 10/17/2016

Location code 1456901

Order number 2965585

Yet again I recieved another email saying there was a payment failure, which I fixed right away  by clicking the link thus charging my CC. Since that day I keep checking back on my order status only to find that Verizon is still waiting on my payment! So I'm stuck and don't know what to do!  Help! vzw_customer_support

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 7 plus processing problems.
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Hi friend..I have the same order as you .. and ordered mine on 9/10 and had ship date of 11/23...on Monday night they attempted to charge my card but the card I placed the order on got lost and I had to get another replacement card .. they sent me an email saying my order was on hold.. so on wed. I called to give new card info and paid for my order. I kept checking online and it would say the same thing.. order received but money not taken.. so I called the Rep on Thursday and everything was good on my end, money paid etc.. but I didn't get shipping info till later Thursday evening ..it's been shipped by UPS but no delivery day.. hoping I get it Friday or Saturday .. so if I was you just give the Reps a call .. the online status don't always update well..

View solution in original post

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Hi friend..I have the same order as you .. and ordered mine on 9/10 and had ship date of 11/23...on Monday night they attempted to charge my card but the card I placed the order on got lost and I had to get another replacement card .. they sent me an email saying my order was on hold.. so on wed. I called to give new card info and paid for my order. I kept checking online and it would say the same thing.. order received but money not taken.. so I called the Rep on Thursday and everything was good on my end, money paid etc.. but I didn't get shipping info till later Thursday evening ..it's been shipped by UPS but no delivery day.. hoping I get it Friday or Saturday .. so if I was you just give the Reps a call .. the online status don't always update well..

Cruzies
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK FERGBOY3471 so I called a Verizon Rep, they told me my payment was 1 cent off (funny huh). The Rep told me that the expected ship date is Sept 23. Also that I would get a confirmation email when it shipped with tracking number, so basically im still waiting standard time. Or get lucky like you and have it shipped soon. (which I hope its the case). By the way, do update on your progress with your order if you will Smiley Happy!

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Hey there Cruzies!! Glad to hear your getting progress now ... so update on my order.. mine shipped out on the 20th but without delivery day until today.. it's being shipped standard and will be here Monday the 24th.. I've never known UPS to ship on sundays so hopefully you'll get yours on Monday with me.. that sucked on the 1 cent deal lol .. so now on a rare occasion that I'm looking forward to a Monday . Good luck my friend..

0 Likes
Cruzies
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes FERGBOY3471 that 1 cent was a bummer. But good news, I got a confirmation email that it has shipped. My shipping carrier is FedEx. I will be getting mine on Tuesday the 25th. Hope you enjoy your device!

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Awsome news my friend!!! And yes can't wait to get my hands on it Monday .. and I'm off the whole day and my UPS guy usually runs thru around 12.. so getting excited.. hope tuesday gets here fast enough for you as well.. enjoy yours as well!!

Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Enjoy your new iPhone