iPhone 7 stuck in reset mode. Bar shows no movement
Dlhalamn

Had issues with my iPhone 7. Went to iTunes and it was all blank. Im on iTunes daily and this was the first time Ive had this issue.  I did a soft rest and now it gets about 80% loaded and freezes. I have soft reset it about 6 times and have the same result. I let it sit for. a few hours to see if it would load and no luck. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 stuck in reset mode. Bar shows no movement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dlhalamn, we definitely want to make sure your iPhone 7 is in tip-top shape. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues. Connecting the phone to iTunes would normally help make things better - not worse. We'd like to get things turned around for you and we'll just need to ask a few clarifying questions in order to do so.

Can you tell us what kind of issues you were experiencing with the iPhone 7 prior to this? What steps were performed in order to complete the soft reset? Since there are several different version, we want to make sure that we're both on the same page. Additionally, can you walk us through the step-by-step process you've taken so far to connect the phone to iTunes?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes