iPhone Order Voided - Promotion not honored
DeeLuck

I ordered an iPhone 7 under the "$0 iPhone 7 Promotion" on Sept 26, 2016, expecting to trade in my iPhone 5s for $400 credit.   During the backorder period, the credit card I used was stolen and my iPhone 7 order was cancelled by Verizon.   I received the cancellation email, called Verizon twice, made a complaint, and still, no one can help me order the iPhone 7 again under the original promo.   The only promo available right now is the $100 credit for iPhone 5s.   At least give me a chance to update my credit card rather than just cancelling the order.

Customer for 15+ years!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Order Voided - Promotion not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would love to help you with this.  I will be sending you a private message regarding this.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DeeLuck

Hi Noah, your recommendation did not help.  Facebook PM to another assistant did not help. Getting the same answer from 4 different people using 4 different channels only create further irritation.  Please fix my situation so that others can see how VZW Support does really help.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Unfortunately this could be looked at as fraud and as a result you won't get any promotion.

0 Likes