Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
iPhone deliveries
MARGIELIBRA
Novice

It has come to my attention that maybe everyone is getting there iPhones delivered so late is because apple just launched them in India and most of them are going over there. It's all about the money folks. apple gets more money for an iPhone over there folks. So for an American company catering to Americans first. At any rate , don't hold your breath on getting that matte black or jet black anytime soon. It's going to India first. Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks everyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone deliveries
FERGBOY3471
Novice

Seems like I remember hearing the same thing happening like that when the 6 plus was released .. I had to wait this long for that one as well smh

MARGIELIBRA
Novice

This is pretty annoying. But not much we can do I guess.

FERGBOY3471
Novice

That's true.. and not to mention that the storm is gonna delay things some. And also praying for all that's been affected

MARGIELIBRA
Novice

Oh that's right I didn't even think about the storm part. I had a blonde moment. Smh. Lol

FERGBOY3471
Novice

Lol blonde huh!!! Nice lol

MARGIELIBRA
Novice

I'm still checking and my status is the same. I wish apple would stop advertising the phone on tv and you can't even get the damn thing.

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Novice

Same here.. hopefully this week we can get some kind of movement or something

MARGIELIBRA
Novice

I'll be happy if you get something too. Anything will make my week. Lol

FERGBOY3471
Novice