Re: iPhone deliveries
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Lmao. Happy Monday to you buddy. Hope something happens soon, besides my posts being rejected.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

lol too funny .. let's hope atleast one of us gets lucky this week..

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Did you try going to apple and get one? I almost had one but it wouldn't print a label for the return phone because I didn't have 50 percent paid off on the phone.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah I had thought of doing that and figured I better wait for it being I have the purchase of the watch coming up.. so waiting is bad but not so bad sort of speak lol

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Lol ok you confused me. But I'm sure you have a method to your madness.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry for the confusion .. but yeah I was thinking of going to the Apple Store to get one.. but I got my heart set on the JB 7 plus lol

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I hear you buddy. But I do believe they have it there. You can always check online and see. You can stick with Verizon, they do give you that option.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Where you from?? Ive been constantly checking the Apple Store too but haven't seen a JB 7+ yet.. I've seen a few blacks and golds and rose golds but no JB

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I'm in NYC. I have found them in my Apple Store, bestbuy and T-Mobile stores. I just can't do anything with the stores because I'm shy one payment for my 50 percent. Verizon is controlling that. So I have to wait for the delivery from Verizon or wait till next month and leave them period.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Cool deal.. I ordered my iPhone 7 As a 2nd line but by the time it gets here I can change it to an upgrade with half of the phone paid off