Re: iPhone deliveries
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Hm good deal. I just came from the mall and checked at the Verizon store, nothing. I went across to T-Mobile and they have it. Smh.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Wow!! Thats crazy!! No movement yet and we almost halfway thru another week.. how's things on you're end?

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

No movement going on here either. Btw where are you located if you don't mind saying?

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Man I was hoping you may have gotten some good news Smiley Happy.. but maybe sometime this week we'll have something .. I'm located in Raleigh NC

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I'm getting very discouraged and frustrated with this waiting. Wow I was kinda close by to you in august. I was in myrtle beach fir two weeks. We go there quite a bit. Love it there.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Cool!!! I'm like 3 1/2 hours from myrtle beach..i love that place.. and I'm with ya on the frustration ..im ready to play with it already

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Lol. I hope your not affected by the floods buddy. Maybe that's why your phone might be delayed in delivery. It's possible.

FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah that can be true my friend.. and I hope my watch don't get delayed .. it should be getting ready to ship.. it would be nice to get them around the same time lol

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

I'm so annoyed right now. I just saw one of my Facebook friends post that he changed his android device to an apple. He went to a Verizon store in manhattan and walked out with a matte black, 128 gig iPhone 7plus. I've been calling my local store almost everyday and stopping by and nothing. I hope Verizon is not catering to the people in manhattan. That's not cool Verizon.

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Oh no!! Sorry my friend.. that sucks!! im kinda wishing I had chose the matte black myself..i haven't been checking the Verizon stores just Apple .. I'm gonna start checking them now