iPhone locked to another icloud account
rlwoodlief

I have a sticky dilemma.  I loaned an old iPhone 7 plus to a friend when her phone was lost.  After 6 months I asked for it back and she returned it but was angry. I should have seen the writing on the wall.

She did not removed the icloud account or the 6 digit pass code and I didn't check before leaving because the battery was dead. She refuses to give me the code adn now she has reported it stolen thru her iclound account.

I bought the phone from Verizon in 2017 and need to find the receipt so APPLE will unlock it for me.  I've looked thru the online billing documents but they only go back 18 months.

Is there a way fro Verizon to look up this from by S/N or IMEI number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone locked to another icloud account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to give you the details you are looking for. We have just sent you a Private Note. Let's continue this in there.

- ElizabethC_VZW

retured
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same issue but I called Verizon and was advised my phone was on my account in 2018 but they cannot find a receipt so apple will not unlock it with out proof that it was on my account and is my phone u asked if they were able to send me anything they gave me the number to the legal team 800-451-5242

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, returned! How may we be of assistance? 

0 Likes