Re: iPhone trade-in not received
Skyefall11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes mine were marked as received today and approve dfor the full credit amount of $650.  It took nearly a month since I shipped in my phones.  hang in there.

Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Skyefall. Good to hear. Enjoy the 7!

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Final update. The phone status was never changed till a few hours ago. That was 13 days after being received and 20 days after being shipped.

As a final note I would say get the carrier receipt for the phone pickup by USPS (You can only use USPS for the Verizon trade in) and plan on 2-4 weeks for the processing. If you have a weak battery in the phone make sure to fully charge it before sending it off!

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Give it a few days. I received an email from Verizon saying they received my trade in and they were going to inspect it. Few seconds later another email saying the phone is in good condition and qualifies the trade in offer $650 which is broken down to $27.08 per month. A day later another email a confirmation letter stating my credit will be applied to my cell phone bill on the 3rd billing month cycle. They will also reimbursed my two months payments of the phone that they charged on my bill. So just give it time for USPS to deliver the phone and about 5-7 days for Verizon to inspect and give you a confirmation email that they received the phone. Be patien.

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Give it a few days. I received an email from Verizon saying they received my trade in and they were going to inspect it. Few seconds later another email saying the phone is in good condition and qualifies the trade in offer $650 which is broken down to $27.08 per month. A day later another email a confirmation letter stating my credit will be applied to my cell phone bill on the 3rd billing month cycle. They will also reimbursed my two months payments of the phone that they charged on my bill. So just give it time for USPS to deliver the phone and about 5-7 days for Verizon to inspect and give you a confirmation email that they received the phone. Be patient.

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is correct.

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Give it a few days. I received an email from Verizon saying they received my trade in and they were going to inspect it. Few seconds later another email saying the phone is in good condition and qualifies the trade in offer $650 which is broken down to $27.08 per month. A day later another email a confirmation letter stating my credit will be applied to my cell phone bill on the 3rd billing month cycle. They will also reimbursed my two months payments of the phone that they charged on my bill. So just give it time for USPS to deliver the phone and about 5-7 days for Verizon to inspect and give you a confirmation email that they received the phone. Be patient.

0 Likes